- LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The body of Michael Jackson has been released to his family, a Los Angeles County coroner's spokesman said on Saturday after an autopsy failed to immediately determine what killed the troubled pop star.
Posted: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:37:59 -0400CHICAGO (Reuters) - The death of pop music icon Michael Jackson from cardiac arrest on Thursday has raised a host of questions about what might have caused it.
Posted: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 08:13:39 -0400NEW YORK (Reuters) - Ruth Madoff, the wife of epic swindler Bernard Madoff who reaped billions and a lavish family lifestyle, will be left with $2.5 million and have to look for a new home as she forfeits claim to some $80 million in assets.
Michael Jackson's death sparks Florida bus brawl
Posted: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:58:33 -0400MIAMI (Reuters) - A fight broke out on a Florida bus when news of Michael Jackson's death sparked debate over whether he should be remembered as a great musical talent, and one passenger was charged with assault, police said on Friday.
Posted: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 00:41:27 -0400
- LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A private funeral for actress Farrah Fawcett will be held at the Catholic cathedral of Los Angeles next Tuesday, church officials said on Friday.
Hello Goodbye: Jackson's Beatles rights at risk
Posted: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 06:27:05 -0400
- The Fab Four's prized catalog -- specifically 267 songs
mostly written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney -- is
embarking on a long and winding road of ownership uncertainty
following the death of Michael Jackson on Thursday.
UPDATE 2-Obama, Merkel show united front at U.S. meeting
Posted: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:19:54 -0400
- * Obama says both sides speak with one voice on Iran
(Recasts with quotes from news conference)
Downsized Americans downsize their homes
Posted: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:51:59 -0400
- NEW YORK (Reuters) - Not only is the brutal recession driving more Americans into McDonald's for a cheap meal, but it has also dulled their appetite for McMansions.
Posted: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:03:10 -0400TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran has banned an ally of the country's opposition leader Mirhossein Mousavi from leaving the Islamic state, the official IRNA news agency reported on Saturday.
Posted: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:49:52 -0400LOS ANGELES/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Along with a vast musical legacy and legions of adoring fans, pop superstar Michael Jackson leaves behind a mountain of debt and an unfulfilled comeback many hoped would rake in millions and erase his financial troubles.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Publicado por Jose Vasquez en 2:09 PM